- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the retail is required for this position.
- Candidates with no retail experience are also encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply for Provisional Registered Pharmacist.
- Able to perform shift duties.
- Willing to reallocate.
- 50 Full-Time position(s) available.
Community Engagement (Quality as a Community Pharmacist)
- Continuous learning, refreshing and keeping knowledge up-to-date
- Possess positive thinking and self-initiated
- Good understanding of pharmacy’s relevant laws and regulations
- Extend genuine warmth to customers, focus on medication safety
- Flexibility in tasks allocation and open-minded to accept new technologies and changes
- Sustainable passion for pharmacy practice
- Market sensitive with strong commercial awareness
- Great passion for contributing towards society via various channels including corporate social responsibility projects, school talks or health promotions.
- Align with the organization’s vision and direction
Job Description (Roles as a Community Pharmacist)
- Poison and stock inventory control
- Medication dispensing, consultation and counselling
- Performing Medi-range activities to improve medication safety quality (including but not limited to medication review, the cautionary label on products, mediclist, medication packing system, primary health screening)
- Report and work together as a team with the branch manager in managing the smooth, effective retail operation
- Compounding medication (in Alpro’s specialty pharmacy)
- CSCSP (certified smoking cessation service provider) in Alpro’s specialty pharmacy
- Firm collaboration with other healthcare professionals.
- Managing good poison recording and scheduled poison-related issues.
- Perform internal and external training for continuous professional development
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities