Responsibilities : Collaborate with the EHS manager to manage the site level EHS programs and activities which offer abundant learning opportunities
- Support scheduled waste management as per EQ (Scheduled Waste) Regulations 2005
- Support overall chemical management system as per OSH (Classification, Labelling and Safety Data Sheet of Hazardous Chemicals) Regulations 2013 and OSH (Use and Standards of Exposure of Chemicals Hazardous to Health) Regulations 2000
- Assist with the trending and data analysis of Wastewater Treatment Plant and Sewage Treatment Plant
- Support the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System programs
- Participate in organizing EHS campaigns
- Candidate must currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- 1 internship position for the duration of minimum 3 months.
- The internship will begin from July 2019 onwards.