Assist Finance Reporting Head to develop, manage and submit the financial reports according to the Generali Regional requirements.
Build strong relationship with Internal and External stakeholders.
Liaise with internal stakeholders, to fully understand needs and deliver to these in a timely and efficient manner.
1. Review Production Report - Extract raw data from premium register to prepare various report such as channel breakdown, ISM breakdown, flash report.
2. Review Qlikview:
- Flash Report - Provide sales results - top line figures by Line of Business (LoBs) and channel.
- Monthly Information System (MIS) - Prepare monthly performance in pre-set template by Regional Office.
- MIS Commentary Report - Explanatory notes for MIS
3. Review Management Report (MR) - quarterly performance in pre-set template by GARO
4. Review Management Report (MR) Commentary Report - Explanatory notes for MR
5. Review Customer & Distributional Package - information from various units such as statistic/ BI and Marcom to fill up pre-set template by Regional Office.
6. Review Broker Data - production results for four specific broker accounts
7. Review QBR Presentation:
- Regional - quarterly presentation materials
- Regional - high level results in pre-set template by Regional Office.
- quarterly financial numbers in pre-set template by Global Corporate & Commercial (GC&C) line of business.
- GC&C - channel report in pre-set template by ISM
8. Review Forecast Package (3 times a year) - three years plan performance in pre-set template
by Regional Office.
9. Review ISM Submission - By Distribution Channel - Explanatory notes for SP MR.
10. Review SP Package - detailed results in pre-set template by Regional Office.
11. R eview SP Preliminary - detailed breakdown for Financial, IT and Expenses
12. Review SP Presentation - SP presentation materials.
13. Review Confirmation letter - letter for CEO and CFO to sign-off.
14. Review Tagetik - data for group consolidation purpose.
15. Involve in local budgeting exercise and compute various results for local and regional
- Possess a recognized degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Study or professional qualification.
- 3 to 5 years of regional reporting & budgeting experience in multinational insurance companies.
- To have innovative and creative mindset and approach, able to explore and promote contrastive and positive changes able to bring adding value to the Company.
- Category Knowledge: good understanding of the IT System (Polisy/M) and BI Tools.
- Analytics: ability to manage and interpret large datasets for decision making and the capacity to distil and present this information succinctly.
- Collaboration: Able to create and manage relationships, collaborate cross-functionally and decision process.
- Be a highly motivated individual with strong business acumen.
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word and SunGL Accounting.
- Strong data analytical and presentation skills, with experience in presenting to internal stakeholders.
- Have strong relationship management outlook, with excellent communication in English.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities