Position: Customer Service Executive
Working location: KL Eco City
Monday to Friday (11.00 am - 8.30 pm)
Saturday(11.00 am - 4.30 pm)
Salary range: RM2500 - RM3500
- Provides support for orders, questions, concerns, and events for Wellness Advocates in Malaysia.
- Attend to walk in, inbound phone call enquires and email replies
- Communicate effectively on customers enquiries
- People management
- Support related events
- Perform warehouse duties (receiving and inspection of goods into warehouse and stock take) if needed
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management office if needed
- Perform any duties as assigned by the Manager
- Team player, enthusiastic, out-going, people oriented, good communication and phone skills
- Ability to work independently
- Well-organized and thorough, even under pressure
- Willingness to learn
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Professional Certificate,Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Good command of English language abilities: reading, writing, and speaking.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably candidate specialized in Customer Service for at least 2 years.
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.