- To implement and assist with successful operational delivery of our every events. Expected to take responsibility for elements of the planning activity, coordination supplier, sub-contractor, organizing logistic and delivery key task throughout the life cycle of event.
- Accountable and responsible for events from start-to-end in the execution of logistics, supplies, inventories, marketing tools and day-to-day office operations.
- Ensure all service, equipment, machine and materials required are prepared for the events.
- Business development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery and accountability to achieve target.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every projects.
- Able to liaise consultant, sub-contractor and client on drawing
- Liaise with internal & external associates with regards all site matters
- Update & report project progress
- Overseeing & monitoring sub-contractors / staffs / crews to carry out their work in a professional and safe manner
- Responsible to meet client’s deadline and meet client’s need and requirement
- Conduct project briefing & inspection
- Resolving technical problems that may arise on site
- Need to work night shift when required
- Other duties may assigned
- Travelling to onsite inspection
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Business, Design, Mass Communication, Event Management, Advertising / Media or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in event management.
- Familiar with software applications: MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Malay
- Proficient in English for both spoken & written
- Applicant with design background or relevant experience in event management will be added advantage.
- Technical skill in event production is a plus point
- Ability to work with diverse range of Events: Exhibitions and fairs, Festivals, Conference & Mall Decoration
- Chinese candidate preferred.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?