Job Description / Responsibilities
- To deliver technical training in automotive maintenance and repair procedures, including both electrical and mechanical components.
- Encourage a supportive learning environment, encouraging questions, experience sharing and utilizing a variety of hands-on, and instructor-led training methods.
- Teamwork with training department to create related programs to benefit the college and students.
- Certificate SKM Level 2 & 3 / Diploma in Automotive or related fields.
- Qualified VTO (Vocational Training Officer).
- Must be able to speak, read and written in English / Bahasa Malaysia or Mandarin is added advantage.
- At least a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Good communication skills and able to interact with various types of personality.
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience in the automotive field preferred (either in a service centre or classroom environment).
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Medical Insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?