Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities / new customers.
- Understand customer needs and attend to their requirement immediately.
- Create rapport with customers and maintain good relationship with them.
- Ensure sales funnels remains full with qualified leads, prospects and submit monthly forecast sales report.
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Plan out sales actions and coordinate with marketing team on events.
- Close sales and achieve monthly and quarterly target consistently.
- Possess at least a diploma / Degree.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Possess own vehicle and willing to travel.
- 2 or more years of sales experience.
- Passionate, willing to learn and hardworking.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply (training to be provided).
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Company trip and activities
- Personal development opportunities
- Weekend outing to wind down