Job Descriptions :-
- Responsible in sourcing, hiring & managing service crew, suppliers & sub-contractors, which include janitorial, toiletries, landscaping, handyman & pest control services.
- To brief, delegate & train subordinates in the execution of the works according to schedules, tips on improving PR with clients, to conduct monthly inspection at all buildings physically ensure services are conducted as per schedules.
- Responsible to guide, coach, train and manage subordinates on monitor daily work schedules & periodical work schedules confirm to individual job site.
- Responsible to assist superior in daily project operation activities.
- Generate Weekly Report to superior.
- Organize projects/sites' meetings/huddles on weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible to evaluate subordinates' performance and the effectiveness of their work progress, providing recommendation for improvement.
- Ensure all projects compliance to safety/EHS measurement.
- Adhere and comply with company ISO 9001 processes and Occupational Safety & Health (OSHA) statutory policies.
Job Requirements : -
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or Professional Certificate
- Preferrably experiences in Cleaning Services, Retail, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Understand and familiar with cleaning methodology, good interpersonal and communication skills, good knowledge in computer especially Microsoft applications.
- Willing to travell and work long hours.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities