Position : Manager, Fraud Management
Working Location : Bangsar South City
Working Hours : Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
Salary Range : RM 8,000 – RM 10,000
- To conduct desk and field investigation for both issuing and merchant acquiring fraud.
- To identify gaps along the processes to minimize fraud risks.
- Review any suspicious applications escalated by any channels and returned to them within the internal Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Investigate and resolve any fraud cases with comprehensive findings and recommendations.
- Conduct interviews and/or interrogation with customers and staff pertaining to fraud issues.
- Establish an effective and valuable relationship with other financial institutions, non-financial institution, law enforcement agencies and government sectors to combat fraud.
- Conduct fraud awareness training to internal customers.
- Conduct site visit and/or field investigation to suspicious merchant/potential new merchant.
- Conduct merchant training as and when required.
- Conduct field investigation on confirmed fraud/collusive merchant or Common Purchase Point (CPP) merchants identified by card brands or issuing banks.
- Conduct post-mortem or review meeting with CAD and business/product owners to minimize the fraud risks.
- To represent the Company in MRMTF meeting and court appearance for fraud cases.
- To conduct join investigation with industry players as and when required.To conduct joint periodic review on process flow and update the operation manual (where necessary).
- To maintain proper records and audit trails for all work related matters, sources documents, manuals and intellectual assets of the Company, in not to place the Company in any compromising situation.
- To ensure operational processes are in compliant with the card brands & regulatory guidelines.
- To carry out any other duties as assigned and directed by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Minimum eight (8) years’ experience in card/banking fraud investigation experience.
- Excellent team player, results-oriented and able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Credit card, personal loans and consumer merchandize knowledge.
- Good analytical skill. Computer Literate.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- High integrity and promote mutual self-respect.
- Preferable Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.