- Provide input to medical sales plans based on experience.
- Implement action plans to achieve sales targets for assigned businesses/territories Track self/ team progress against key performance indicators and sales plans.
- Prioritize and review daily sales activities performed
- Call and visit existing and prospective customers to solicit orders, gain demonstrations and quotation opportunities.
- Conduct product demonstrations and emphasize saleable features/customer benefits Prepare quotation/tender prices, delivery and commercial terms in accordance with company policies
- Report on the activities and products of the competitors
- Record sales data for reporting and tracking purposes.
- Maintain relevant customer data in appropriate customer relationship management databases
- Execute continuous improvement activities to enhance sales processes, sales plans, customer satisfaction, etc., to improve sales targets
- Maintain a customer complaints/issues log and follow up on customer issues
- Respond to customer orders and queries.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in any field in Science / Biomedical/ Sales / Marketing
- Intermediate Level
- Commission incentive scheme / car provide
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of the industry/ market/ competitors/ customers/ assigned products/ services/ systems and strong selling skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Willing to work either in Kuala Lumpur/ Selangor/ Penang
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?