We are an established group of companies with more than 25 years of excellent track record in providing high performance Information Technology solutions.
We are looking for PRE-SALES CONSULTANT - CYBER SECURITY to help our Sales Team to sell a next generation cyber security managed services powered by artificial intelligence (AI). CYBOTS INTELLIGENCE’s cyber threat detection platform uses cutting-edge analytics technologies such as Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning AI algorithms to perform active threat hunting.
Our platform has proven track records of detecting attacks from unknown threats such as the 0-day vulnerability exploits which evade the detection of many other solutions. When a breach is detected, our advanced automation engine will generate a complete remediation plan to eradicate the threat holistically.
- Work with our sales teams to ensure Cybots cyber security solutions are used in production environments and become the first choice for our most strategic customers
- Provide technical consultation and solutions on cyber security projects to customers
- Prepare technical documents in response to requests for information (RFI), requests for proposals (RFP), etc.
- Provide technical supports on cyber security and/or network projects
- Provide technical designs, implementations, and troubleshooting of cyber security and/or network projects co-operating with internal parties, vendors and partners to customers.
- Diploma or Degree holders in Computer or Information Engineering or related subjects
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Familiar with Cybercrime and IT fraud (Spoofing, Forged Email, Phishing sites) is a plus
- Proactive and can work independently or as a team
- Good presentation skill in English and proficiency in writing technical proposal in English
Remuneration package includes base salary and incentives and opportunity for career growth. Interested candidates, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities