Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible to develop a plan to complete a construction project based on budgets, work progress and available resources.
- To perform project progress monitoring, tracking, updating and controlling duties including identifying critical activities/path and reviewing forecasts with progress achieved.
- To review the contractor's Overall Work Program and establish a baseline program, work breakdown structure, complete with physical and financial progress measurement, S-Curve, Manpower and Machineries Resources and identifying critical path work for daily tracking.
- To develop Master Program showing feasibility study and detailed design phase, pre-construction phase, construction phase and defect liability phase.
- To track and update the Master Program on monthly basis.
- To prepare and submit weekly and monthly work progress report to the management and to highlight any shortfall and anticipated delay.
- To coordinate with the project team and contractors with regards to planning of the work, addressing issues and propose mitigation plans on weekly basis.
Skills & Knowledge
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Project and Primavera P6
- Understand critical drawings (Civil & Structural)
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?