The Technical Support Executive is part of a team that is responsible for delivering excellent customer service to our clients whether pre, during or post sales. The nature of work commands committed individuals who are detail-oriented, analytical and able to communicate efficently.
- Maintain database of Lubricants Product Datasheets & Material Safety Datasheets for new & existing product on a timely basis
- Assists in technical issues at client site
- Collect samples & proceed to oil test & explain the result to client with reports
- Liaise with the Laboratory
- Undertakes site evaluation, presentation for client & internal staff training for assigned product portfolio
- Proactively, engage the customer to ensure that their expectations are met or exceeded
- Attend training for Lubricants product
- Any other tasks that may be assigned by the management from time to time
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good attendance & committed
- Ability to work autonomously with minimum of supervision or management
- Able to meet deadlines through time management & allocation of priorities
- Strong service orientation, demonstrating the ability to set & maintain high standards of customer service & actively looking for ways to satisfy the customer
- Acts wisely & decisively in making decisions & solving problems with may impact the company's image & reputation
- An excellent verbal & written communication skills required (English & BM) however, any other languages & dialects are added advantage
- Working location: Telok Gong-Port Klang & willing to travel
- Process own transport
- Full-time position(s) available
Education and/or Experience:
- Educated to Bachelor degree level in any discipline or offer equivalent level of experience
- Having working experience of minimum two (2) years in lubricants environment preferred.
Interested applicants to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to overwhelming response, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.