- Will be responsible for the check-in process, collecting payment for monthly membership dues, managing retail section.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience, however fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication service skills, enjoy dealing & interacting with people.
- Customer-orientated and able to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Team player, Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Organised, able to work in a high volume, fast-paced working environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Must be able to work on shift.