- To integrate finance, communication, marketing and securities law compliance in the most effective two-way communication between the company, financial community and other stakeholders
- To support the CFO in handling inquiries from shareholders and investors
- To provide market intelligence to Management
- To provide investors and analysts with an accurate account of the Company's affairs
- To prepare Financial Reports namely Quarterly Updates, Annual Reports & Monthly Morning Assembly Presentation Slides
- To assist with the coordination of the Annual General Meeting
- To draft primary responses from business analysts and shareholders on behalf of the CFO
- To draft responses from media enquiries
- To prepare Press Releases and FAQ for IR related activities
- To ensure regular updating of business analysts listing
- To maintain good relations with business analysts
- To ensure relevant presentation materials are updated on the Company's website in a timely manner
- To ensure meetings/interviews with Investors, Analysts and the Media take place as part of the Company’s on-going external communications and Investor Relations programmes.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business or any related field. Candidates with MBA will have an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience is required.
- Have professional appearance, excellent presentation and communication skills, both in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess strong Interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to interact with shareholders and investors.
- Possess knowledge/understanding of the competitive landscape of equity capital, accredited investors and alternative investment.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Sales & Service Executive (Setapak)
Sales & Service Executive (Kepong)
Sales & Service Executive (Taman Maluri)
Taman Maluri, Cheras
Bangsar South City
Internship for Business Students (min. 3months)
Executive - Credit Assessment (Contract)
Subang Jaya, Selangor