- Involves hands-on assembly works.
- Assisting Project Manager to co-ordinate with both mechanical and electrical vendors on job scope and execution of job prior to site installation.
- Assisting Project Manager for commissioning and testing of system with customer's specification met.
- System Maintenance and support after commissioning.
- To prepare and maintain quality documents.
- Provide administrative support for the quality team.
- Diploma in Mechatronics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Required to handle site and project implementation works.
- Knowledge and experience in Factory Automation industry an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in project manager an advantage.
- Occasional travelling is required.
- Possitive can-do attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Organised and neat.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Performance bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?