- Customer Operations Specialist for Hong Kong Market for a Major Oil & Gas Company
- Handles incoming calls (customer complaints, feedback and compliments, etc).
- Place outbound calls (regarding account status, complaints, problem resolution status, etc).
- Liaise with respective business owners, and other service partners as required on problem resolution to close the loop with customers.
- Manage customer requests for information or registration of new potential customer and connect them to the appropriate contact within the organization.
- Have 2-3 years experience in a Call Centre
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Proactive and resolve issues by clients
- Basic knowledge of business applications.
- Must be able to converse in Cantonese and English.
- Candidate must possess Degree in any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have experience in providing direct support to end-users either in customer service or corporate help desk are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Call Centre Management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Cantonese and English.
- Possess own transport and willing to work at Cyberjaya, Selangor
- 3 full time 1 year contracts position
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Customer Service Officer (Cantonese Speaking) Cyberjaya - 6 Months
Quality Call Monitoring (Call Center QA) PJ
Recruiter (12 months contract)
Admin / Marketing
Admin / Customer Service Executive 24/7 Shifts (Immediate)
Full Set Accounting Clerk (6 months contract)