A. Job Brief
We are seeking an experienced professional to manage the shared services organization of the Ancom IT Group, comprising iEnterprise Online Sdn Bhd, MSTi Corporation Sdn Bhd and Advanced Technology Studies Centre (atSC) – the clients.
The scope of the shared services covers Finance and Accounting, Human Resources and Administration services.
- Ensure that the services are conducted professionally and meets quality, regulatory and time standards
- Manages staff resources to undertake the services including ensuring their competency, training, optimization and motivation to provide the services satisfactorily
- Provides advice to the internal clients in best practices of the relevant areas within scope of services
- Develops processes, systems and measures to consistently deliver and meet agreed service levels
- Manage the relationship with the internal clients
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, ACMA, MACPA) with accounts consolidation experience
- At least five years of relevant work experience and has managed staff
- Knowledgeable in the subject of Human Resources and general office administration
- Key competencies are in critical thinking and problem solving, planning and organizing, decision-making, delegation, team work and negotiation skills.Strong written and oral communication skills is mandatory.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities