The Service/Support Desk Analyst will provide first line of contact to designated customers that seeking for technical support.
- Perform administrative duties to ensure daily operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- Addressing and resolve typical problems/queries related to interior design, renovation questions via phone, chat or email.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems and queries till resolution.
- Provide preliminary consultancy to business clients regarding available and functionality services that platform have.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Document update all troubleshooting and incident actions in FAQ documents
- To undertake ad-hoc tasks as and when assigned
- Document business client's feedback/suggestion to appropriate internal team.
- Research questions using available information resources.
- Running reports to analyse common complaints and problem.
- We are looking for IT savvy and creative individuals who can think on their feet and possess vast amounts of patience.
- Candidate require to possess Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field.
- Knowledge in Architecture and Interior Design will be added advantage. Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin and Malay.
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer oriented, stress tolerance and cool-tempered.
- Attention to detail, self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision.