- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- Ability to develop software in Java, Redis, Dubbo, Rabbitmq or other programming languages.
- Familiarity with test-driven development.
- Excel in software engineering tools.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Candidates must fluent in Mandarin.
Perks & Benefits
- Good working enviroment
- Nearby public transport ( Putra LRT station Line , MRT and Bus station )
- KLCC area
- Personal Leave
- Medical Leave
- Casual dress code
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?