· Malaysians from the age 23 – 38 years old
· Graduates of Diploma / Degree in Human Resource & Administrative (or any related field) with a minimum of two (2) years months working experience in Human Resource and Admin Department are encouraged to apply.
· Must be able to manage time accordingly and multitasker.
· An independent and able to deliver results within the timeframe given.
· A team player that can work under minimal supervision and Able to work under pressure
· Self-motivated, firm and disciplined.
· Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
· Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
· Thorough knowledge of labor laws
· Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
· Strong phone, email and in-person communication and soft skills
· Added advantage : To have experience in dealing with foreign workers / payroll / disciplinary matters (IR Cases, JTK, Immigration etc) / dealing with local authorities / Payroll System (SQL PAYROLL)
· Organize and maintain personnel records and Update internal databases
· Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
· Liaise with external partners, like foreign worker/labour worker agencies, insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
· Answer employees queries about HR-related matters
· Managing payroll matters including compiling relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
· Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
· Preparation of letters
· Act as the point of contact between the staffs and internal/external clients
· Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
· Handle staff requests and queries appropriately
· Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
· Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
· Produce reports, presentations and briefs
· Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
· Liaise with local authorities on all licensing and statutory requirements
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture