Job Scope / Responsibilities:
- To give a helping hand to Design Engineer to prepare Engineering Drawing
- Primary Job, Prepare Construction Drawing, Shop Drawing & As-Built Drawing
- To provide assistance To Engineer to prepare BQ for Projects
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCAD software, Microsoft Office, Computer Literate,
- Able to communicate in written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Good Team Player, with "Get-up-and-go" Spirit.
- Able to work independently and committed with strong sense of urgency and initiative.
- Male / Female candidate are welcome.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
Candidates can apply online, write-in / fax in your detailed Resume / C.V. with expected Salary, together with a your passport-size photo.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Group Insurance
- Panel Clinic