RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES:
- Accomplish marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing, evaluating and reporting on Group’s advertising efforts; organic and paid campaigns, developing conversion action plans.
- To assist the Group Chief Marketing Manager with researching and identifying marketing trends and opportunities for the Group by understanding current and new avenues of digital marketing, consumer requirements; defining market, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses.
- Define, implement and optimize the paid customer acquisition strategy, and manage channels, bids, and budget to ensure efficiency of spending, and maximize ROI.
- Drive growth across channels by scaling conversion volume through testing and optimizations.
- Develop reporting structure for performance across marketing channels.
- Work closely with marketing team to identify best value proposition for advertising campaigns and setup, evaluate and optimize conversion funnel and CRM to increase demand, leads and revenue from existing and new customers.
- Provide information to Marketing Manager by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in acquisition marketing to consumers, including SEM & SEO, display advertising, native, social & mobile media, landing page optimization, Google Analytics etc
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CTR, CPA, etc
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker to strategize and execute on A/B tests within campaigns
- Great communication skills. Must be capable of translating data-driven insights into actionable recommendations
- Business driven with good planning, presentation and project execution skills
- Dynamic, service-oriented with multi-tasking responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team and in multi-functional and multi-cultural environment
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?