As our new intern / trainee, you will have the opportunity to contribute to & learn with a team that designs & builds blockchain, AI & ML based systems. This will allow you to learn about and apply the latest frameworks and rapidly develop your skills. You will work with your seniors as well as other interns under the guidance of a technical leader, who will support your development during your internship with us.
You will be expected to work hands-on and be able to deliver production ready work. We further expect you to be ready to learn advanced concepts quickly based on your already acquired strong fundamental understanding of information technology and existing strong programming skills.
Expect the work environment to be challenging, fast paced, rewarding and collaborative.
- Superior & demonstratable application development skills with one or more of the following languages: C, C++, C#, Go, Java, Python is mandatory for your application to be considered (applicants with a well maintained GitHub profile are preferred)
- Academic focus on distributed ledger technologies, data science and/or machine learning with certified extracurriculars and/or internships as proof.
- Any practical experience with the Hyperledger framework, AWS Services, Relational/NOSQL Databases and/or Data Analysis tools would be an added advantage
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills (in English!)
You will need to be:
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated
- Love problem solving, analytical with passion for accuracy & product quality.
- Passion for constant learning & picking up new trends & frameworks
- You love to win and are willing to go the extra mile as needed
- A team player who enjoys working in an energetic, fun environment
- You look forward to great prospects for professional development and career growth
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master's degree in computer or data science (or equivalent quantitative science) or have recently graduated.