- Conduct training periodically.
- Prepare monthly and annual Safety Report for Management review and relevant authorities.
- To develop, maintain and updating the Environment, Health and Safety policy and procedures.
- To make recommendations to management in order to comply with the Environment, Health and Safety regulations and requirements.
- Proactive & preventive monitoring of certain parameters to provide a diagnostic indication to ensure that each component of Industrial Effluent Treatment Systems are operating optimally.
- Reducing the likelihood of pollution from industrial or mixed wastewater.
- To indicate overall efficiency of the treatment system.
- Development of solutions for wastewater management, water and air pollution control, recycling, waste disposal and public health.
- Arrange for th safety and environmental inspection on the place of work.
- Keep up to date with all aspect of relevant health, safety and environmental at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the company.
- Good knowledge and experience to liaise with all relevant authorities.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Science or Engineering; or
- Diploma in Science or Engineering with 1 year experience in IETS operation or supervision.
- Able to work independently, ability to work on own initiative.
- Pefer Chinese speaker.
- Possible work in Sungai Petani, Kedah.