Job Responsibilities - Rebuying Executive
- Fully involved in ordering of drugs/ poison by demand
- Liaise with suppliers from wholesalers and principal
- Perform sourcing, price comparison and negotiation
- Order processing and delivery checking
- Maintain suppliers contact list and master product list
Job Responsibilities – Pharmacist Assistant (Warehouse)
- To lead a team of a store assistant & handling daily operation for poison room.
- Responsible for receiving, distribution of medication.
- To ensure medication are properly stored.
- Organize products in warehouse by practice FEFO and FIFO on inventory.
- Monitor stock level and identify purchasing needs.
- To ensure inventory records are well maintain and updated.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma in Pharmacy is preferable
- Preferable with at least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in related field, experience in health / pharmacy industry would be an added advantage.
- Required language(s): English & Mandarin
Perks & Benefits
- Career Growth
- Annual increment and bonus
- Staff Purchase
- Various Allowances