- Perform daily support on maintenance, troubleshoot of hardware, Software, System application (SAP B1) , telephone phone system, CCTV , Email , Server , Printer and Network Infrastructure
- Handle VPN access & Domain Server
- Develop and maintain local networks in way that optimize performance
- Responsible for IT Security, AntiVirus monitoring activities
- Maintain Company official websites
- Involve in system implementation and technical support of user with vary levels of IT knowledge and competence.
- Keep track on all user issues was reported and solve problem
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology Hardware, Software and Licensing
- Assist in any Ad-hoc assignments as assigned
- Work closely with other Department/organization for onsite/offsite support
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum 1 years working experience is required / fresh Grad at least a Diploma in computer science or information technology.
- Experience in Windows, Windows Server (active directory), Network Administrator, Support and Troubleshooting.
- Familiar with SQL Server, IT networking, Hardware and ERP system
- Knowledge of Microsoft office application
- Required; English, Chinese (Mandarin) and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to operate independently, multi-tasking work, cope with challenging environment, proactive, good attitude.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?