Position : Admin Coordinator (Preferable Female)
Location : Asia Jaya Petaling Jaya
Salary Range : RM 1600 - RM 1800
Working Hours : 9am - 6pm
Working Days : Monday - Friday (alternate Saturday)
- Data Processing work related to logistic field – Date search, analysis input & audit as well as reporting management.
- Candidate requires working on email communication and liaising with customers and vendors.
- To ensure that all document generated are with highest accuracy and error free.
- To ensure all documents are escalated to superior and client for speedy resolution.
- Assist with any other assignments as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least min Diploma / Degree in any relevant discipline with credit in Mathematics and English.
- Must be computer literate - Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in written or oral English is essential.
- Good interpersonal attitude - attention to detail, disciplined and process oriented.
- Able to work on fixed, flexible and/or rotational shift hours, weekends and public holidays.
- Able to start work immediately will be advantage.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Malaysian only
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.