MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- To handle account receivable and payable, statement and other accounting functions.
- Monitor month-end and day to day finance function and prepare weekly/monthly collection reports.
- To perform monthly sale’s accounts audit IN operation in order for accuracy collection and treatment serviced.
- To maintain data migration from all operation system into the accounting system in a timely manner.
- Assist and handle any ad-hoc assigned by the Management as and when required.
- Multitasking, resourceful and proactive with a sense of urgency.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (Required daily reporting to HQ based in Hong Kong)
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Analytical, result-oriented, initiative personality, dynamic, ability to prioritize workload and work within the deadlines.
- Excellent in time management, professionalism, drive and resilience, problem-solving, building relationships, delivering quality service and management, feedback and fast learning.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience in accounting software
- At least one (1) year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Puchong Jaya, Puchong.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice is an advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?