Job Scope of responsibilities/duties:
- Maintain schedules and calendars, organize and coordinate meetings, conferences and etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements inclusive of air-ticket, hotel accommodation, visa arrangements, claims etc.
- Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties.
- Undertake any ad-hoc admin projects/duties as required.
- Manage the company's sensitive information with strict confidentiality.
- Receive phone calls; provide necessary information to internal and external to Clients and/or Sub-Con/Vendors.
- Receive, distribute, send and track all correspondence received in the office.
- Required skill(s): able to communicate with all level of people, proficient in both written & spoken in english, Prompt with experience in interior fit out with of related field, MS Office.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive or equivalent.
1 Full-Time position(s) available.
** if you are interested, please apply via online together with the following documents :
1. An updated Resume with past working experiences.
2. SPM & Diploma/Degree 's Certificates.
3. SPM & Diploma/Degree 's Result Slips/Statement of results.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave