- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Manage and oversee sales and marketing team.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Oversee progress of campaigns and awareness.
- Work with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- To expand current accounts and to develop new markets
- To service existing chain bookshops and to ensure continued growth in sales.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Thorough understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Good knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Excel in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Proficient with social media.
- Good communication and people skills management.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Having worked in a book distribution environment would be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Bonus (based on merits, performances etc)
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?