- Handle full set accounts and cash flow management.
- Responsible for credit control, monitoring of payment and collection.
- To prepare monthly closing of accounts including monthly bank reconciliation, monthly summary and reports on sales and costs.
- Data entry for accounts transaction including account receivable, accounts payable, journal entries, etc.
- Assist and liaise with auditor, tax agent and company secretary.
- Correct the wrongs and build up the best accounting practices, eager to see improvements at all time.
- To undertake any other ad hoc assignments assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply, on-the-job training will be provided.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin.
- Dynamic, self-driven and sales results oriented, resourceful and creative with solutions.
- Must have positive working attitude and able to work independently and as a team.
- Passion : Hunger for success and wanted to be the trusted partner to your superior and colleagues.
- Attitude : Do you possess “Always want to do the best” attitude? If not, you need to develop one.
- Technical Skill : Definitely can do what an average accounting professional do, and capable of performing much better.
- Friendliness : People love to talk to you.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?