- Able to handle full set of accounts & assist in day to day accounting operations.
- Plan and ensure timely preparation of monthly management accounts in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Liaise with related departments to co-ordinate on accounting related matters.
- Undertake various account reconciliation activities and resolved accounting related issues.
- Liaise with auditors, tax consultants, company secretary and relevant authorities.
- Perform ad-hoc task as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in related field is required.
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, statutory requirements and costing.
- Good team player, mature personality with the right attitude, self-motivated, able to work independently and impeccable integrity.
- Strong analytical skill, initiative, organized, result and detailed-oriented.
Perks & Benefits
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities