- Utilise markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Work with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Gather feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Develop quality mockups and prototypes.
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Keep up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Hands on experience with markup languages.
- Experience with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
- An ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding analytical and multitasking skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Willing to based @ PJ (walking distance from LRT Asia Jaya)
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?