- Overall responsibility for security operations management and delivery at sites managed.
- Plan, review and to ensure overall security policies and procedures are adhered by all Security personnel and organization.
- To operate and comply with local, state, federal applicable laws and policies and procedures.
- To ensure all the property pass system are maintained and monitored at all time.
- To conduct investigations on any security breach, band protection, intellectual property, loss prevention cases, workplace violence and etc, accordingly
- Lead the Emergency Response Team on the performance, procedures, training, etc. in order to ensure the emergency situation, disaster or cases will be managed accordingly.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any fields
- At least 8 year (s) of related working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Has knowledge of industrial security and risk management including physical security, access control (including biometrics), CCTV surveillance systems.
- Has experience in leading a team of law enforcement/ military/ security personnel.
- Candidates must be physically and medically fit with no criminal records.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities