- To lead dedicated security team to manage overall IT Security for the company and also client as per required by the management.
- Develop design, implementation, documentation and publishing of security control and related IT Security policies.
- Monitor and guide on information security related to systems to ensure internal security controls are appropriate and operating as intended.
- Monitor and managing technologies such as SIEM, Endpoint, AD, DNS, DHCP, HTTPS, SSL, Backup Solution, IPS/IDS, ATP and Firewalls.
- Ensure that all new implementations of solutions are compliant with the security requirements while ensuring best practice is always followed.
- Single point of contact during business and non-business hours for incidents considered to be of a security nature (in accordance with the agreed definition).
- Provide security incident escalation updates on an agreed basis defined in the escalation process.
- Serves as a contact point for IT Security related audits and assists with the formalization and documentation of related policy, procedures, standards, guidelines and audit review.
- Collaborate with other teams to identify, resolve, and mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Create monthly security report for presentation to client containing standard security metrics
- Report on security alerts and/or violations and actions taken to rectify.
- Create, manage and maintain user security awareness program.
- Conduct Security Steering Committee meetings on periodic basis and update management on Information Security as and when required.
- Review security risk as a part of Change Advisory scope.
- Review current IT Policy and SOP by identifying the security gaps and propose a countermeasure.
- Propose mitigating controls to reduce security risk due to environment or technology changes.
- Conduct security research in keeping updated of latest security issues and new technologies.
- Other task which is instructed by manager and immediate superior.
- Reccognized Degree in Computer Science / Diploma or any other equivalent qualification
- Working Exeperience 3-5 years in related job.
- Good in presentation skill & generate report.
Perks & Benefits
- Company trips
- Medical insurance