- Construct project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans.
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements and assign personnel accordingly.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Perform technical studies and prepare cost estimation.
- Prepare project schedule, plan and specifications by calculating time requirements.
- Monitor project progress and revise plans accordingly. Prepare project status reports and recommend actions.
- Schedule, control project expenditures and monitor all plants and materials weekly.
- Fulfill the role of Temporary Works Co-Ordinator when required.
- Fulfill company CPD requirements undertaking all relevant training and
- development activities as required.
- Continually develop knowledge of innovative construction techniques and
- products to enhance the business and fulfill company CPD requirements.
- Contribute to the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering field or equivalent.
- Related working experience in ELV/ICT/BMS will be an added advantage.
- Good command of language; both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- The ability to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to travel when needed.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Training will be provided.
Interested candidates are requested to email your resume to email@example.com, stating your experience, contact telephone number, current & expected salary, and passport photograph. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Bonus & Incentives.
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities