- To perform day to day general administrative duties.
- To perform administrative support at HQ and outlets. Control of stock, record stock movement and ensure all the stock is recorded accurately.
- Packing of products and arrange stock to outlets.
- To conduct periodic stock take at HQ and perform audit and stock check at outlets.
- Ensure store is well organized and easy to access for stock monitoring.
- Responsible for purchasing activities.
- Liaise with suppliers for goods and assets purchase. To develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filling system.
- Responds promptly to all communications, including calls and emails.
- To undertake any duties assigned by superior management.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/Diploma,/Bachelor's Degree or any other equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer knowledge, MS Office, IRS POS System.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Excellent judgement and ability to solve problems.
- Possess good leadership, communication and interpersonal skill.
- Good initiative and responsible attitude.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?