- Manage and responsible day-to-day project operations including coordinating activities with sub-contractors and liaise with all party involved in the project;
- Plan, supervise, execute and follow-up on all project actions and schedules;
- Able to schedule, supervise and control sub-contractors / workers to carry out their works accurately and timely in accordance to the contract drawings and specifications
- Co-ordinate and establish good working relationship with project team, customers, consultants and sub-contractors to facilitate effective coordination of work activities;
- To monitor construction/project progress, ensure productivity, legal compliance and all safety precaution till completion of projects;
- Monitor progress on site and ensure that quality works are carried out in order to meet quality and cost objectives, projects are completed on time, within budget;
- Create, prepare and update Revit Model (coordination drawing) Provide assistance in keeping track of approvals during submission stage so as to ensure compliance with government authorities Liaise closely with sub-contractor and consultants to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and BIM Strong analytical, self-motivated, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, organized, multi-tasker
- Able to work independently and a pro-active team player
- Chinese preferred