Job title: Drupal Developer (PHP)
Industry : International Non-Profit Organization [Healthcare]
Contract duration: 12 months contract (Renewable Contract)
Salary : RM 7300 - RM 9000
- Provide technical support to business / end users on LAMP and open source application (Drupal7, other CMS)
- Manage and resolve incidents, perform first hand troubleshooting with users.
- Troubleshoot problems and proposes workaround.
- Perform troubleshooting and application code fix. (Problem Management)
- Work with relevant parties in problem solving (vendor, L2/L3/L4 support).
- Work with other ITT teams to resolve technical issues.
- Handle routine operational maintenance tasks.
- Maintain technical troubleshooting and operational (SOP) documentation.
- Develop, improve, enhance, maintain and test the Drupal based web applications.
- Collaborate with outsourced vendor on patches and new releases.
- Support and troubleshoot issues on application server.
- Conduct application training to end users / business users / technical support personnel.
- Coordinate and perform testing for application roll out, patch releases and bug fixes.
- Participate in testing and preparation of test cases.
- Work on odd working hours on needed basis.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Candidate must have University degree in computer science, engineering, information management, or related discipline.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience on PHP and web application support. (L2/L3)
- Experience in Drupal 7 module development and knowledge of PHP.
- Experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP (LAMP) stack.
- Experience with a Version Control System (SVN and GIT).
- Experience working in a geographically distributed virtual team environment and to build relationships with other team members.
- Knowledge of SQL database query language.
- Knowledge of web application architecture and infrastructure.
- Committed to quality and good customer orientation, good interpersonal skills, a willingness to help others
- ITIL certification is an advantage
- Good understanding of web accessibility and usability
- Experience to estimate effort and track time spent on support and projects
- Experience with MySQL Stored Procedure. (optional)
- Knowledge on Limesurvey (CodeIgniter Web Framework) (optional)
- Knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle is an advantage