- Supervise employees performing accounting and financial reporting duties.
- Assist in the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities of all or part of the organization.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budget, or reports required by the regulatory agencies and the Board of Directors.
- Assist in monitoring financial activities and details, such as cash flow and reserve levels, to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met.
- Assist in developing and reviewing internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
- Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures and current accounting standards.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Advise Management on the short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Responsible for all tax affairs – Corporate Tax & GST.
- Liaise with external parties such as internal and external auditors.
- CPA/ACCA/MIA qualified accountant with at least 5 years working experience as a Finance Manager.
- Having related working experience in general insurance industry will be an added advantage.
- Ability to independently plan and prioritize multiple diverse work projects within the department.
- Strong command of spoken and written English.
- Good command of Microsoft Excel/Word/Powerpoint.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Committed to pursuing a long term career in the accounting profession.
- Organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to manage tight deadlines.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?