- Monitoring attendance via system (Time Management System).
- Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts thru website and Facebook page.
- Checking application forms, do reference check, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits with reference to Director of HR;
- Administering payroll details and maintaining employee records;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures; give counselling to staff.
- Maintains strict secrecy in matters pertaining to personal files.
- Maintains log-books in reports defects of staff accommodation.
- Works closely with the Finance Department in respect to payment and cash salary, casual wages, trainee allowances.
- Maintains liaison with other departments in respect to leave, absenteeism, attendance, etc.
- Assists in conducting random spot checks on staff quarters.
- Inspects the standard of food in the Staff Cafeteria and makes the necessary recommendations.
- Follows up with Department Heads on all matters related to Human Resources.
- Perform any other job from time to time as assigned by the General Manager and Director of HR.
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive in hospitality industry or similar role.
- Experience with Human Resources Management Systems / Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Familiarity with full-cycle recruiting.
- Strong knowledge of labour legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance).
- Demonstrable leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Human Resources or Hotel Management or relevant field
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?