- Candidate must possess a Diploma OR Bachelor's Degree in any technical discipline, such as Mathematics, Physics, Building Science or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- At least 5-6 years experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, computer literate and possess good analytical skills.
- Be fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Enjoy working with a team but able to work independently.
- Posses valid driving licenses with own car and willing to travel (within Malaysia).
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and planning.
- Conduct presentations and seminars to potential prospects.
- Identify new market segments. Review and monitor project pipeline and sales budget.
- Liaise with consultants, specifiers, contractors, end users and government agencies.
- Develop and maintain contact with contractors and installer to meet sales target.
- Supervise lighting installations.
- Organize testing and commissioning of completed lighting projects.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities