- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Design with creativity/ branding & corporate / copywriting.
- Work closely with the management to develop new marketing ideas and concepts
- Storytellers, able to present finalized ideas and concept.
- Create conceptual designs for product label and packaging materials
- Create designs for marketing and branding purpose such as prints ads, brochures, posters, banners, and other promotional collaterals.
- Assists in planning & execute marketing activities through social media presence on all relevant platforms.
- Liaise with printing suppliers for materials specifications, printing and artwork submissions.
- Control of inventory of labels, packaging materials, brochures, and etc.
- Perform basic administrative duties on graphic-related work such as feeding promo info to distributors, taking site progress photo as and when required.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as and when required.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Proficient in graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Able to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Able to communicate and writing in Mandarin.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc).
- Exceptionally proficient in all design aspects.
- Possess at least Diploma or higher in Art, Design, Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Able to work at Bandar Botanic, Klang
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?