- Manage full set of accounts following accounting principles.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Process sales invoices and supplier invoices.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Liaise with external parties eg. Auditors, tax agent, customs, etc.
- Participate in financial audits.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
- Possess at least Higher Diploma in Accounting or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- FRESH GRADUATES / ENTRY LEVEL APPLICANTS are encourages to apply
- INITIAL TRAINING is provided.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
- Good team player and willing to learn.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel outstation for event.
- Self-disciplined, highly organized and work well under pressure.
- Required Skill(s): MS Word, MS Excel, SQL Accounting System.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?