- Provide excellent support to our customers and maintain a good relationship with vendors and other support teams.
- Diagnose, identify, isolate and analyze issues utilizing the knowledge base and technical documents available.
- Act as the first contact point to the customers and resolves all known issues.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate team in a timely manner.
- Deliver regular updates to management and ensure the same update given to customers on regular basis.
- Tracking all issues and ensure the support teams deliver the solution within the SLA.
- Contribute to the investigation of the underlying root cause for reoccurring problems to improve the overall service of the team and reduce support volumes.
- Participate in potential technology and process improvements where possible and how it can be used to enhance support services to the business.
- Ensure proper processes are documented for efficient support
- Adhere to the processes, guidelines, and standards.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- 1-3 years IT level 1 support experience
- Basic understanding of active directory, operating systems, databases, and networking
- Fluent in English and Malay.
- Possess excellent communication, listening and analytical skill.
- Demonstrate a high ability to learn and willingness to pick up new responsibilities.
- Knowledge and experience in Enterprise Content Management Solution (either OpenText, Documentum, FileNet) and ITIL would be an advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?