- Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- Provide emotional and psychological support to the patients and their families, RNs create harmonious environment.
- Diagnosing the disease by analyzing patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery.
- Maintaining reports of patient’s medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Carrying out the treatments and medications.
- Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
- Min. Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board (LJM)
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Added advantage for candidate with Annual Practicing Certificate (Preferably)
- Added advantage for candidate with a post basic certificate or working experience in related disciplines
- Able to work on 3 rotating shifts
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central and strategic location
- Medical insurance
- Medical allowance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Unit allowances
- Free on going training by Clinical Educator and Clinical Instructor
- Subsidy for accommodation rental
- Fully furnished hostel with cleaner
- Safe, good, friendly and family oriented working environment
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps