Category (For Job Seekers) Materials/Planning/Procurement/SCM Location 55471 - E83-EMS PLANT E83 - Penang - Perai,Penang, PG 13600 MY (Primary) Job Description
- Develops supply chain studies and reports in support of new and updated MRP and programs assigned.
- Execute in the weekly MRP and expedite/pull-in or push out with respective suppliers for clear direction.
- Must compliance to M3K requirement.
- Zero line down & excess due to supply chain error.
- E&O target- To achieve both the plant and corporate level target set.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of supply chain.
- Degree in any related field with minimum 5 to 6 years related working experience.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software programs, which may include Microsoft Office especially excel & Internet applications.
- Creative problem-solving skills to gather relevant information to solve vaguely defined practical problems.