● Responsible for overall planning and implementation of all laboratory tests for KMK.
● Liaise with Technical Manager, Quality Manager and Production Manager on coordination of sample tests in order to support R&D and ongoing products. This includes analysis and prescription of relevant tests for a specific product.
● Prepare instructions (Standard Operating Procedures), and manage laboratory assistants to ensure that SOPs are carried out accordingly.
● Coordinate flow of test samples, which includes maintenance of integrity and completeness of all stock movement data records with Quality and Production teams.
● Maintain accurate test records and complete database to document all laboratory test and analysis.
● Regularly maintain and update formal laboratory documents i.e. ISO-17025.
● Perform regular review and audit to ensure all laboratory operations are in compliance with the ISO’s requirements, which includes managing test methodology, testing machines and environmental requirements.
● Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, required for English and Bahasa.
● Experience and working knowledge of ASTM, particularly with respect to rubber (section 9), and ISO 17025 required.
● Experience in rubber industry preferred.
● Qualifications in related fields (e.g. Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Polymer Science, Material Science or related discipline) preferred.
Applicants are encouraged to submit application via the website.
Alternatively, applicants may also send resume and accompanying documents to Ms. Keng via:
Fax: 03-87230882, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org