● Responsible for the design of rubber formulation and compounds, and define specifications for specialized rubber parts, as well as the associated manufacturing process.
● Coordinate with, and consult other colleagues to design, lay out, or detail components and systems and to resolve design problems, as well as to troubleshoot on ongoing manufacturing issues.
● Provide support to manager for research and development projects, including laboratory-scale compounding of rubber formula with varying chemical levels to produce studies on correlations and behavior.
● Monitor the implementation of products based on design to minimize production issues.
● Maintain proper documentation and organization of formulation data files on the shared drive, and help initiate documentations on process flow.
● Proactively identify and implement improvements on existing design, process and system.
● Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, required for English and Bahasa.
● Working knowledge with rubber formulation required.
● Able to work with minimal supervision and complete duties in a timely manner.
● Qualifications in related fields preferred (e.g. Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Material Science).
About the Team
The polymer engineering team is a new division to support KMK’s growing business, as well as its expansion into markets which demand high technical foundation. Successful candidates should be highly motivated individuals, who have great passion for material science, especially with elastomeric polymers, and strong entrepreneurship to pioneer growth of the team. We welcome the right fit of character, ranging from individuals with expansive experience, to new graduates with outstanding academic performance.
Applicants are encouraged to submit application via the website.
Alternatively, applicants may also send resume and accompanying documents to Ms. Keng via:
Fax: 03-87230882, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org